If you have been facing low back pain, whether due to injury, or just aches from your daily grind and active lifestyle, our new SI belt may be just the solution you need!
The Sacroiliac Joint Support Belt is intended to sit low on the hips, not around the waist, to provide stabilization specifically to the base of the spine - an area of the body that typically endures a greater degree of stress, and is thus more susceptible to overuse injuries, such as those seen in anyone from young athletes to active seniors. This stabilization results in strengthening of the back, hips, and legs, which considerably decreases the chance of further injury and alleviates those lingering aches and pains that may be holding you back from living your best life.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Reduced lower back and sciatic pain by supporting the lower spine and hips to relieve stress, tightness, and pressure caused by pelvic instability.
- Improves recovery time and reduces inflammation with adjustable and targeted compression.
- Drug-free alternative form of pain relief.
- Slim design allows the belt to be worn under clothing, if desired, for an extra level of discreteness, either at the office, or at the gym.
- Breathable nylon material for extra comfort.
- Unisex design, and adjustable for a one-size-fits-most.
- Sciatic nerve pain / Sciatica
- Hip bursitis
- Slipped or herniated discs
- Improving the ability to move and musculo-skeletal function
- Injury prevention from bending and heavy lifting
- Postpartum recovery to bring hips back to normal alignment
- Raise 1 leg and locate the front leg crease. The bottom edge of the belt will go here.
- Find the middle seam of the belt, and place it at the middle of your back.
- Grip the upper edge of the belt strap WITHOUT the Velcro fastener, and hold it firmly across the front of your body.
- Grip the opposite belt strap end WITH the Velcro fastener and bring it more firmly away from your body to achieve proper tension.
- While maintaining tension, pull the belt around and fasten. It is very important that this layer is snug, but not too tight to create discomfort, so that the joint does not open up beyond normal.
- Pull the elastic compression straps from both sides toward the front of the belt and fasten at your level of comfort. This layer should not be too tight.
- Delicate cycle wash or hand wash & air-dry
- Water temperature should not exceed 30°C or 85°F