The PROTENS Blue Gel Neurostimulation Electrodes are specifically designed for patients with sensitive skin, providing light, mild adhesion, without compromising conductivity throughout the area of the pad, resulting in effective electro-therapeutic stimulation when and where you need it most.
Patented skin-friendly blue hydrogel offers a more mild adhesion compared to many other electrodes on the market, but structurally sound enough to allow most patients multiple uses per pack.
Additionally, whereas many conventional electrode pads may include latex and/or a specific acid as partial ingredients in the adhesive gel, which are the two known factors that may ever cause an allergic reaction and skin irritation for users with sensitive skin, the PROTENS electrodes instead go through a different, and expensive, production process to manufacture and cure the gel, without the use of any latex or acid.
Available for sale in packs of 4 individual pads, per pack.
Case Quantity = 500 packs per case.
Features industry-standard, 2mm diameter, female pin-style connector for easy compatibility with most lead wires, and, therefore, most portable and clinical electrotherapy devices.
2" x 2" square (48 x 48mm) is most common and versatile size and shape, for comfortable application on most areas of the body.
Blue color, cloth-based backing of the pads also helps maintain structural integrity, but allows flexibility to contour to the skin.
Instructions For Use:
- Can be used for such electrotherapy modalities as TENS, EMS/NMES, Interferential (IFC), Russian Stim, and Microcurrent.
- Wash & trim hair at the treatment site. Never shave.
- Make sure your electrotherapy unit is first turned off.
- Connect electrodes to the unit via lead wires while they are still on the clear plastic liner.
- Apply the electrodes to clean, unbroken skin as prescribed.
- After treatment, carefully peel the pads from the skin and replace them back on the plastic liner as indicated.
- Do not use the pigtail lead wire connector to pull the electrodes off as this will damage the electrodes.
- Store the electrodes sealed in the zip-lock poly bag packaging when not in use. Store in a cool, dark place such as the refrigerator.
- If electrodes begin to appear dry and lose their adhesive quality, rehydrate with a few drops of water or Conductive Spray, rubbed evenly across the gel surface, to prolong the life of the pads and get a few more uses before discarding them.
- Polyethylene Glycol
- Magnesium Acetate
- Carbon / Ag Film
- Carbon Film
- PVC Leadwire With Stainless + Reinforcing Fiber
- Release Liner
NOTE: Although the electrodes are indeed hypo-allergenic, there is no guarantee that they will NEVER cause some degree of skin irritation for any, and every, patient. Purchase, and use, at your own risk.