Therapeutic ultrasound is a new form of ultrasound pain relief management. A treatment option which has been used since the 1940s by the physiotherapists. Although it was first tried in 1940s, it has gained popularity in the past few decades or so as pain management treatment. The procedure of ultrasound is applied using head of an ultrasound machine probe which is placed in direct contact with your skin through a transmission coupling gel.
SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
For All Orders That Ship Within The 48 Continental States Only
- How TENS Helps With Recovery From Exercise Injuries
- Treating Chronic Pain With Electrical Stimulation
- Where To Buy A Tens Unit?
- Where to put TENS Unit Electrode Pads For Sciatica
- TENS vs EMS which is the best for you?
- TENS UNITS FOR PAIN
- How TENS Units Can Help Treat Depression
- US 1000 vs. US Pro 2000 Portable Ultrasound Devices
- How Long Do You Use a TENS Machine For
- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TENS AND EMS UNITS?
Posted by Manager on 9/12/2016 to Electrotherapy