Also known as a transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation unit, the tens unit is used for dealing with pain conditions which are nerve related. The way such a unit works is by sending electric pulses on the surface of your skin and throughout the nervous strands. Thankfully, this will prevent the pain signals from reaching the brain. As a result, you will not have to deal with any pain ever again. It’s a much better way to handle any kind of pain, and in the end, you will feel better as well, which is imperative.
- How TENS Helps With Recovery From Exercise Injuries
- Treating Chronic Pain With Electrical Stimulation
- Where To Buy A Tens Unit?
- Where to put TENS Unit Electrode Pads For Sciatica
- TENS vs EMS which is the best for you?
- TENS UNITS FOR PAIN
- How TENS Units Can Help Treat Depression
- US 1000 vs. US Pro 2000 Portable Ultrasound Devices
- How Long Do You Use a TENS Machine For
- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TENS AND EMS UNITS?
Sciatica is chronic pain that is felt along the sciatic nerve. This is from the lower back, through the buttocks and thighs and to the feet. This condition can be caused by a herniated disc, or spinal stenos are. This leads to inflammation of the nerve and thus the chronic pain. A Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS) unit can be used to pass small electric shocks that help to relieve the pain.