Every day, millions of Americans suffering from chronic pain reach for a pill bottle. With the rise of opioid abuse, it's critical there’s an alternative for those who suffer from chronic aches and pains. According to the CDC, on average, 130 Americans die every day from opioid overdoses. From athletes to white-collar workers, people from all spectrums of life have been touched and understand the risks and hazards these medications can pose. As a result, people are switching to TENS as a greener, more organic approach to get away from prescription drugs.
SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
For All Orders That Ship Within The 48 Continental States Only
- How TENS Helps With Recovery From Exercise Injuries
- Treating Chronic Pain With Electrical Stimulation
- Where To Buy A Tens Unit?
- Relieving Sciatica Pains With TENS Units
- TENS vs EMS which is the best for you?
- TENS UNITS FOR PAIN
- How TENS Units Can Help Treat Depression
- US 1000 vs. US Pro 2000 Portable Ultrasound Devices
- How Long Do You Use a TENS Machine For
- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TENS AND EMS UNITS?