The advantages Electrical Muscle Stimulators (EMS) happen to be under the radar for a long time now and confusing reports are being publicized in this view. Although many refer to it as the elixir for supernatural energy, other people describe it as artificial as well as hazardous. Exactly what these types of stimulators conduct is that they duplicate the generation of electric current inside the body system by means of a tool that is connected to the electrodes in contact with our skin.
- How TENS Helps With Recovery From Exercise Injuries
- Treating Chronic Pain With Electrical Stimulation
- Where To Buy A Tens Unit?
- Relieving Sciatica Pains With TENS Units
- TENS vs EMS which is the best for you?
- TENS UNITS FOR PAIN
- How TENS Units Can Help Treat Depression
- US 1000 vs. US Pro 2000 Portable Ultrasound Devices
- How Long Do You Use a TENS Machine For
- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TENS AND EMS UNITS?
Tens Electrode Placement: What You Should Know
Do you experience muscle pain? It’s possible that the pain was caused by an injury, overuse or strain. Today, a lot Americans turn to TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) Unit Therapy to relieve their muscle pain in the hips, lower back, and arms.
Therapeutic ultrasound is a new form of ultrasound pain relief management. A treatment option which has been used since the 1940s by the physiotherapists. Although it was first tried in 1940s, it has gained popularity in the past few decades or so as pain management treatment. The procedure of ultrasound is applied using head of an ultrasound machine probe which is placed in direct contact with your skin through a transmission coupling gel.