Sciatica is chronic pain that is felt along the sciatic nerve. This is from the lower back, through the buttocks and thighs and to the feet. This condition can be caused by a herniated disc, or spinal stenos are. This leads to inflammation of the nerve and thus the chronic pain. A Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS) unit can be used to pass small electric shocks that help to relieve the pain.
- 9 Drug-Free Ways to Manage Chronic and Acute Pain
- TENS vs. EMS: Which is the Best for You?
- How TENS Helps With Recovery From Exercise Injuries
- Treating Chronic Pain With Electrical Stimulation
- Where To Buy A Tens Unit?
- Relieving Sciatica Pains With TENS Units
- TENS UNITS FOR PAIN
- How TENS Units Can Help Treat Depression
- US 1000 vs. US Pro 2000 Portable Ultrasound Devices
- How Long Do You Use a TENS Machine For
Pains are of various kinds. Pains differ down to their causes and symptoms. Quite similarly, there are techniques, exercises and medicines that can kill your pain. There are preventions and cures in abundance around you. It is all about selecting the right one.
Depression is one of the most common psychological disorders, which can often be crippling. There is often something one can do about this, but it is also a slow process and things like psychotherapy and medication does not always work for everyone. There are also side effects that one has to deal with when turning to medication. You may feel desperate when your depression is severe and you are even struggling to get out of bed in the morning.
Here we are offering you a complete comparison between the US PRO 1000 and the US PRO 2000.
There are lots of pain medications available today in the market but you don’t know if it will totally help you reduce the pain you feel or if it will provide you long term of effect on your body. Because of this, there are some better ways on how you can reduce the pain you have even without taking any pain relief medicines.