Introducing the new go-to fully automatic arm cuff blood pressure monitor, designed for the user in need of regular monitoring with the easiest usability and convenience factor.
Featuring an extra-large LCD digital display to make every indicator as clear to read and monitor as possible, this blood pressure monitor only requires the touch of one button to begin operation, with 3 easy steps:
1) Sit relaxed at a table with your left arm in front of you and your palm facing up.
2) Place cuff around bare arm, 1/2" - 3/4" above the elbow joint at the same level as your heart.
3) Push the START button.
Keep your cardiac health in check with the only blood pressure monitor you will ever need!
Technical Features & Specifications:
- Type: Oscillometric; Automatic air inflation by air pump & automatic deflation
- LCD Display Indicators
- Date: Month - Day / Alarm Clock
- Time: Hour - Minute
- Systolic Blood Pressure (mmHg)
- Diastolic Blood Pressure (mmHg)
- Pulse Rate (beats/minute)
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Gauge
- Low Battery Power Warning
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Memory Record Number
- Measurement Range
- Pressure: 40~280mmHg
- Pulse: 30~160 beats/minute
- Pressure: within ±3mm Hg
- Pulse: within ±5%
- Power Supply: 6V DC (4x AA Batteries) ; optional AC Adapter not included
- Battery Life: Approx. 250 measurements (180mmHg, once/day, 22°C)
- Operation Environment
- Temperature: 5~40°C
- Humidity: < 90% RH
- Storage Environment
- Temperature: -20~55°C
- Humidity: < 95% RH
- Medical Device Classification: Class II, type B
- Arm Cuff Circumference: 8.7" ~ 18.9" (± 0.2")
- Memory: 90 x 2 memory banks (measurements including date & time)
- Dimensions: 4.3" (L) x 4.2" (W) x 6.1" (H)
- Weight: 385g (0.849 lbs)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
- English & Spanish Language Instruction Manuals Included
- RoHS Compliant
- ISO 13485 Compliant