The TENS 3000 is a Dual Channel, 3 mode with timer analog TENS unit.
This easy-to-use, high quality, TENS unit uses the newest microprocessor technology, allowing for exact dial performance and timer functionality. It also comes standard with a Safety Amplitude Cap, which is a transparent cap that closes the amplitude knobs in order to help protect the user from power jolts that may result from accidental knob movements, making your safety a top priority.
- Burst Mode (B)
- Bursts occur twice every second, pulse width adjustable, frequency fixed at 100Hz
- Normal Mode (N)
- Modulation Mode (M)
- Pulse Rate is automatically varied in 10-second looping cycle
- Pulse rate decreases linearly by 40% over 4 seconds,
- remains constant for 1 second,
- then increases linearly back to its original value over a 4-second period.
- Cycle is then repeated.
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80mA each channel (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, Adjustable
- Pulse Width: 30-260 microseconds, Adjustable
- Microprocessor Technology for precision dial performance
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-phasic Square Pulse
- Timer: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, or Constant
- Voltage: 0-40V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Max Charge per Pulse: 20 micro-coulombs
- Power Supply: 1x 9 volt heavy-duty battery
- Battery Life: Approximately 50 hours at normal settings
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- System Includes: 1x Stimulator, 45" Lead Wires, 1x package of high quality 1.5" x 1.5" Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 1x 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, & Instruction Booklet